WELCOME TO OUR STORE, YOUR STORE!
Search us at username "platosclosetoakville"
Be the first to know about our sales & events
Sell to Us Today!
Is looking for ...
- Do you enjoy social networking?
- When you find something you like do you tweet it, snapchat it, or take a pic?
- Are you a high school, college, or university student, that shop/sell at Plato's Closet Oakville ?
- Would shopping for FREE and other great perks for you and your friends interest you?
If you answered yes,
The 1-2-3's of Plato's Closet:
1 We are not your local Thrift Store because we sell & buy clothing and accessories that are only 1-1.5 yrs old, representing the current trends & styles.
2 We are different than a Consignment Shop because we pay cash on the spot and no appointment is ever necessary. We will look at anything you want to sell because we have no restrictions around the number of items you can sell at time.
3 We take the "Used" out of Used Clothes, and replace it with Awesome Items, Great Brands, and Smart Shopping. You wont be disappointed!
(PS Want some extra space in your closet? Sell us the winter coat & boots you are done with!)
Here are 4GREAT Hints to get the most $$ for your items
1. Wash/clean your items first.
We cannot re-sell clothing with any stains, slight odors, or wear marks such as deodorant or make-up lines. Check your pockets for items left behind.
2. When considering which items you may want to sell to us, please ensure all belts, buttons or pieces belonging to a garment or item are present.
We have to pass on items with missing parts (like stones, sequins, or buttons) or broken parts (like zippers, rip, and fallen hems). The item must be in "as new" condition. We do not buy sleep wear, bathing suits or personal lingeire. Shoe heels and lifts must be in great shape, and the shoe itself must show no obvious foot forming.
3. Place your items in reusable shopping bags, standard sized laundry hampers, or even small boxes.
PLEASE no GARBAGE BAGS !
Items get easily crushed, too wrinkled, and damaged. Worse, we may end up passing on items which means less cash for you. It could also mean a longer wait time as processing takes longer when the items are randomly piled-up in oversized bags. We have a system to organize your items behind our "buy area" into storage bins intended to keep your items together during processing. Garbage bags don’t fit and can make for some heavier lifting for our staff. We use our own in store hangers so although we appreciate the extra effort, please refrain from bringing in items pre-hung.
4. We are looking for items that are 1-1.5 years old
Basically, we buy the styles and trends that are seen in the malls today.
Hope this helps you get the most $$ you can...